Thursday, April 30, 2009

Estarás siempre en mi corazón *mode berangan*

Iyer, sy tau, mentang² la adik sy nak kawen, dan² la sy asyik jumpe lagu jiwang² hahah..

Actually, I heard this song a few years back when I ws still a loyal listener of Mix.FM. Around the time I started switching to FlyFM (sbb time tu Mix byk sgt iklan and Fly sgt kurang iklan, tp kini suda terbalik hehe..) I heard this song..

Yeay yeah, I know! Ni just commercial type punye song and not much to remembered by tp I suke jugak :p Mau pulak ade bahase tidak ku fahami yg terase sgt sexy.. purrrr! Hahah :p

But searching for the MP3, I never did find it. For years I tried searching tp tak jumpa.. mau pulak I bukan tau the exact title of the song. klau tau pun, mesti salah eje ke ape ke kan.. UNTIL last Sunday! Kebetulan otw to Abah's for Adi n Ana nye merisik, I heard this song. Yeay! Kembali happy but I didn't catch the title and artist. Balik sch, bermule lah usaha mencari.. somehow, I always thought Frankie J yang nyanyi (Iyer, sy tau sy merepek.. dia mane pandang lagu camni :p)

Then I remembered. I used to surf MixFM nye website to find lyrics and within minutes after years of frustrations, I finally found the title and artist.. a group I never heard of plak tu haha.. but I STILL LIKE IT! :p

So, rasenye ini jugak termasuk dlm soundtrack kawen Ayu yg ntah bile itu.. boley?

Tu Amor ~ RBD

Mi amor I'm not sure of the right words to say
Maybe these simple words will do best to best explain
What I feel in my heartWhat I feel more each day
How to make you see
How to let you know
How to say, how to say
How I love you so
With words you understand
Words that get right though to your heart
Here's the place to start

[CORO]
Tu amor, I will always be
Tu amor, means the world to me
Estarás siempre en mi corazón
You're the one in my soul
And I live for tu amor, tu amor.

Mi amor love you more with each look in your eyes
Maybe these simple words will do best to best describe
What I feel in my heart
What I'll feel for all time
How to make you see
How to let you know
How to say, how to say
How I need you so
With words you understand
Words that get through to your soul
Words that will let you know

[CORO]
You're the one that I need in my arms
Believe me these words I say
Are words that come straight from my heart
How do I make you believe
Nothing else means as much as what you mean to me

[CORO]

No comments: