Friday, January 02, 2009

New Years Resolution


Boring! Yesterday I went home at 2am after finishing the paper. Then this morning dengan semangat tahun baru came to hand in my paper.. but Leong was on leave.. erk, aiyak!

Mule la bosan.. and went blog hopping! And I noticed, since it was the new year, people mostly write about the past year or their resolutions. Un's blog did a history of a few years back till now while Watie and Lie's blog 'concluded' their 2008 by month. Looked like a good idea then so..

January
Hmm..

February
Hmm lagik..
Haaa.. did a suprise for Adi and Ana by sending cupcakes to them on Valentines. Funnily, Ayu yang lagi excited dari diorg hape heheh.. Seriously, trying to make people happy actually makes you 10 times more happy than they are :)

March
Had a great birthday.. thanx to Puga (main organizer) and the gang in the postgrad room. Love you guys to bits.. muahhhhhsss!!

April
Hmm..

May
Hmm lagik..

June
Hmm balik..

July
Ran outta 'hmm's

August
..
Haaaaa! Registered for my PhD :)

September
Back to 'hmmm's

October
Hmmm..
Chup²! A student's mum called me just to thank me and told me how I made a differance to her daughter *smiles*

November
Met the 'class from hell' <--Cikgu Ayu jahat!

December
Fell in love with my other class :) :) :)
Saw my money 'flowing' with the tyres, tyre rims, timing belt and drive shaft replacements.. kene blaja lagik pasal kete ni!

Kesimpulannye:
It doesn't seem like a good idea anymore haha.. Now I feel like an old granmama.. A SENILE one too!

No comments: