Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The No 6 Tag Game

Yeay to Watie for a tag (actually Watie's previous tag pun ayu tak jawab lagik hehe.. sowi Watie hehe..) and 'amboooooooooooooiiiii' to a certain Sentot friend who almost NEVER answers my tag but tagged me too for the same tag :p

The challenge is :
1. GO to your photos folder in your computer
2. GO to the 6th Folder of your photos
3. GO to the 6th photos in that folder
4. Put the picture on your blog & description of it.
5. Invite 6 friends to join the challenge
6. Link them in your blog & let them know they have been challenged.

Easy enough, huh :) So here goes..

(Mane le pulok folder gambo sy ni?!?!)

Yeay.. found it :)
"This is a picture taken a few years ago (Ohhhh, sy sedang menipu! A FEW years?!?!) when we were still in Newcastle. From left to right: Adi (if you see closely, dia tengah 'operate' Thomas -tgk Watie, leh gang ngan anak awak je klau umo diorg same hehe..) with Izzuddin close behind, then Iwan looking a bit left out but focusing on the camera, then me NOT ready for the picture (alasan...) and the rosy cheeked Ayeen. I must be around 5-6 years old coz that outfit was bought near the time we came back here.

Ohh, btw, my siblings are only Iwan and Adi je dlm the photo. Ayeen can also be considered a sister laa, as we grew up together. Dulu she worked in Intel but now she's in Terengganu, teaching ke ek Ayeen?

Gosh! I can't believe we've all grown up.. Ayeen gave me this photo a few years ago.. rasenye this photo dah penah masuk this blog, if I'm not mistaken la.. Perasan tak care Adi n Ayeen duduk (btw, they are of same age)? The budak² type of duduk which I can't do now due to old creaking joints hahah.. but believe it or not, Adi sampai skrg kadang duduk camtu gak hehe.. though dah lame gak la tak tengok dia duduk camtu.."

So who should I tag? Bai dah, Watie pun dah.. obiously la kan since they were the ones who tagged me.. so..

1. AdiAnaMael (ni ngelat ni name nye..)
2. Dr Ina
3. Dr Dzul
4. Kak Zarina
5. Kak Nurul
6. Mas

Sile².. :)

P/S
Actually, the REAL 6th picture is something else. Of me and IM on our 1st konvo, a photo I thought I had deleted but I'm not sure I'm ready to share it so I chose the next photo.. ngelat skit, takpe ek Watie n Bai?

No comments: