Monday, March 09, 2009

Tags times three :)

I've got THREE tags here, courtesy of Ayeen and Mael hehe.. and taking a leaf outta Mael's book, I'm gonna cram all tags in one entry.. so here goes! :)

*******

First: Ayeen's tag :)

Do you think you're hot?
Erkkk?!?!
Hahahaha..
Hahahahahaha..
*masih gelak lagikk!*

Upload your favourite picture of you...


Why do like that picture?
This is an old photo. I just found it a couple of hours ago and thought I'd put it in this tag. It might not be my favourite photo in this PC (I have another one which isn't supposed to be my favourite coz it hurts everytime I look at it :( ), but its one of my most treasured memories. It was during a motivational camp we did for MRSM Transkerian and I was one of the invited facilitators for the program. We were doing the 'Burung Hantu' thingey and the guy beside me, Pian, was my partner-cum-mentee since it was his first time as a facilitator. I had initially thought he was one of the students due to his youthful looks haha.. we had fun that night, teasing the students and bonding with them. I really enjoyed the whole weekend spent with them :)

When is your last time you ate pizza?
Last Tuesday!! Heheh.. bought a large pizza and ate 2 slices while stowing the remaining 6 slices in the fridge for next time :)

The last song you listened to..
This is for the Girls by Martina McBride

What are you doing right now beside this?
Updating the progress report for the FRGS grant. Why am I such a slow poke?!? :(

What name do you prefer besides yours?
Hey.. there's nothing wrong with my name!

People I Tag
1. Sentot
2. Un
3. Kak Nurul
4. Kak Zarina
5. Watie

Who is number one?
One of my best buddies in the whole world. We've had our ups and downs of course.. but somehow we always pick up right were we left :) I was her maid of honour during her wedding and though I never told her, I still think she's the cutest bride I've ever seen. (DO NOT REPEAT THIS TO ME, Baizurah!)

Number three is having relationship with?
MARRIED maaa.. and I laugh whenever I think of her 'story'.. kan kak Nurul kaaaaaaannn.. sembelih kambing, right? Hehehe..

Say something about number five?
My classmate from form 1 to form 3 and dormate in form 2. I slept on the top bunk but always used her bed as 'tempat bersandar' hehe.. Have a lot of memories with her and one of these day, kite kene jumpe and reminisce about old days tau, Watie :)

How about number four?
Someone who looked after me when I was a timid girl in standard 4 even when she was a popular girl of standard 6. Also the person responsible for teaching me to trust fellow bookworms and how to take care of my books hehe.. seriously, you should see the way she takes care of her books. I personally 'witnessed' that about 19 years ago and that made me a better person towards books :)

Who is number two?
A very close friend during the Uni years. Her bed was where I cried and my bed was where she let go of her frustrations hehe.. we repeated Structural Theory 'secare berjemaah' during our final year and took Arabic class (with her scoring more than ME who had 5 years of Arabic in AlMashoor.. sheesh! Ade ke..!) Penah jugak round KCP on our bike on some afternoons.. kan Un? :)

*******

2nd & 3rd tag: Mael's

16 Questions

1.What have you been doing recently?
Nothing much, just the same as usual. Trying to have some good interest in my research (which I find quite hard to like :p) while teaching classes almost everyday (which I don't really have a hard time liking!)

2.Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
Yup.. when I wanna avoid people :D

3.What happened at 10am today?
Still sleeping hahahah.. :p

4.When did you last cry?
Hmm.. a few weeks ago, I think..

5.Believe in fate/destiny?
Of course :)

6.What do you want in your life now?
Hmm.. finish my PhD with pride haha.. not being worried about my finances that are tak tentu hala as long as I'm still studying, sheesh! Ntah.. just to be comfortable with my life la kot..

7.What's your favourite thing to do on the bed?
Curl up with a good book :)

8.Do you tend to make the relationship complicated?
What relationship? :p

9.Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
No! I don't like borrowing clothes.

10.What was the last movie you caught?
Geng.. Pengembaraan Bermula hehe.. bes ooooo :)

11.What does the oldest text msg in your inbox say?
Okay, cunn :)

12.What was the last song you sang out loud?
Whatever It Takes by Lifehouse

13.What is the newest text msg in ur inbox?
Ni Ikram. Maaf, sy ingt cikgu ada smpn no phone saya

14.Who did you talk on the phone last night?
Amer.. almost cried with him, what with us 'mengenang nasib diri' hahah.. mampus kene gelak ngan Amer klau dia tau haha..

15. 4 people that I tag are
- Amer
- Sentot
- Watie
- Mas

Oittt Mael.. kate 16, why are there only 14 questions?! Hehe..


*******

Here's what we should do. It's simple:

List down 5 of the products from the list below that you are boycotting, and then list down 5 of the products that you will try your best to boycott, and finally list another 5 of the products that you find it hard to boycott, and tag 5 others.

This tag is to get everyone to read the list below carefully and identify which products affects your life and the lives of the Palestinians most! You can also compare your list with your friends and see: if they can boycott one product that you haven't been boycotting, why can't you start to boycott the product too?

For the whole list of products to boycott, please click here or here.

5 products I'm boycotting
1. McD (the 'hardest' sacrifice I've had to do)
2. Tesco (sib baik mmg takde pun kat Pt Buntar, the nearest in Png which I went dulu)
3. Procter and Gamble (There goes my Head n Shoulders)
4.
5.
(To be honest, I can't find other things I'm boycotting. Either because I find it hard to -see item 3 on this tag- or because I never used it in the first place..)

5 products I will start to boycott:
1. Johnsons
2. Nestea (Now Boh have instant tea in tin)
3. Maybelline (Yea yeaahh, so I bought ONE lipstick.. not that I wear makeup sgt pun :p)
4. Mars Inc
5.
(See same problem as above)

5 products that I find hard to boycott
1. McD (Greatest sacrifice I've even done :(.. but I'm still holding up!)
2. Clinique (I can't find any other skincare that suits me!)
3. Nescafe (Need I explain?)
4. Nokia (Coz I'm using the phone right now!)
5. Oil of Olay (The ONLY moisturizer that works for me.. I've tried others, really have but they result in outbreaks!)

I tag
1. Sentot
2. Watie
3. Jida (she's boycotting McD too..)
4. Dr Ina
5. Dr Dzul


*******
Aiyak! Just remembered I have another tag. The '25 Things' tag! Adehh.. len kali laaaa ek

No comments: