Wednesday, December 03, 2008

You know you've been taking to much tinned Nescafe when..

There's a new grocery store in Taman Pekaka. Hmm, ok, its not really THAT new, around 4-5 month I think, but you get the picture. Anyway, I usually go to Muaz or AM/PM or 7-11 when I wanna buy anything as this new store is at the new shop lots.. jauh skit dari kedai² lain kan. So I've only been there, say, 3-4 times only.

So imagine my suprise when I went there this morning and the apek (Okay la, a bit young and smartly dressed to be called apek la..) smiled and said to me, "Sorry dik, takde stock.."

Knowing there was no one else in the store, I realized he was talking to me. I was a bit confused until I noticed that I was about to grab the Original flavoured tinned Nescafe.

"Latte takde la adik.. saya sudah pesan tapi blum ada stok.. Soli ahhh!!"

Hmm.. maybe I should cut down on the Nescafe, huh!!
(Or maybe I should go find another shop where I could buy it anonymously?!!?)

No comments: