Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Power of Google, eh?

I didn't actually plan to do an entry for today. Nak relax skit, had a class this morning then will be having another one in the afternoon. And since its a Sunday, ingat nak bermalas-malasan je di rumah hehe..

But then, just HAD to go online kan.. and noticed a new comment in my blog FROM MY STUDENT. His answer when I asked him how he found me: Di hujung jari je..

Haha.. ye la tu, Zarul!

So sekarang sudah terase bahaye Google.. anyone can find me so I'd better behave in my blog.

Actually, I don't mind. Closest example; found an old friend when he Googled his own name and also being found out by my student haha.. tp ade masenye tak suke jugak. Like I said earlier, for the not-actually-friends, I hate it when they do that. And klau buat pun, keep it to yourself laaaa.. I know la, my blog is like an online diary sometimes so kadang tu even my dirty laundry is out in the open, but thats me.. so live with it!

Utk Zarul: Huh, konpem pasni takde entry pasal kelas korang haha.. baru nak buh satu entry 'bahaye', tak jadik trus hahah..

And utk Zarul gak.. lyrics for I'd Lie :) Sok amik lagu ni tau.. then try to figure out nape akak ckp 'tingat kisah dolu²' through this song tau heheh..

I'd Lie by Taylor Swift

I don’t think that passenger seat
Has ever looked this good to me
He tells me about his night
And I count the colors in his eyes

He’ll never fall in love he swears
As he runs his fingers through his hair
I’m laughing cause I hope he's wrong

And I don't think it ever crossed his mind
He tells a joke I fake a smile
That I know all his favorite songs

And.. I could tell you his favorite colors green
He loves to argue, born on the seventeenth
His sister's beautiful, he has his father’s eyes
And if you ask me if I love him,
I’d lie

He looks around the room
Innocently overlooks the truth
Shouldn’t a light go on
Doesn’t he know I’ve had him memorized for so long

He sees everything in black and white
Never let nobody see him cry
I don’t let nobody see me wishing he was mine

I could tell you his favorite colors green
He loves to argue, born on the seventeenth
His sister's beautiful, he has his father’s eyes
And if you ask me if I love him,
I’d lie

He stands there then walks away
My God if I could only sayI’m holding every breath for you...

He’d never tell you but he can play guitar
I think he can see through everything
But my heart

First thought when I wake up is
My God he’s beautiful
So I put on my make up
And pray for a miracle

Yes I could tell you his favorite colors green
He loves to argue oh and it kills me
His sisters beautiful he has his father’s eyes
And if you asked me if I love himIf you ask me if I love him
I’d lie

No comments: