Friday, December 12, 2008

Quick entry.. and the realization its a small world after all hehe..

There were so many things I wanted to update about, starting from Isyam's wedding last Saturday to me, searching for extra questions for my students.. a whole lot more in between! Tp sedang agak busy, I haven't even been bloghopping for the last week, and thats NOT NORMAL for me as most of you know hahah..

But in a nutshell, its been a good week, even if I don't have time to 'panaskan' my seat here in the room haha.. and yes, thanx also to the 'Ayu Syndrom' (actually name of the syndrom will not be enclosed here, malu hahah.. Only Sentot and Bart know about it! Haha.. and ye Baizurah, laugh your head off if you want :p)

And oooohh, I almost had a heart attack earlier this week haha.. okay, I'm exagerrating here but you get the picture. A few entries ago, I was fuming on someone who purposely googled my name.. creepily! I don't mind it when my friends do it, but I hate it when not-actually-friends do it (and that reminds me: Dey! I told you to berambus.. so berambus laaa!).

Anyway, someone added me to his YM, and the 'welcoming note' sent shivers to my spine as only one person had ever called me that name (and I actually had kutuk him in my blog about it a few hundred entries ago hahah..).. trying my best to pretend I'm confused, I finally laughed out loud when I realized who the person was hahah.. and to think he found me by googling HIS OWN NAME!

So remind me next time: NEVER name names in my blog EVER AGAIN! Hahah..

To Hairil, I actually seldom la name names in my blog.. cam, ne la leh terlepas pandang ek yg tu hahah..

And another quick one (Ceh, quick one kunun, cam panjang jek entry nih!), going to Abah's on raya morning, Izati was searching through Abah's laptop for some songs (Yes, apparently my ancient father knows how to download songs from the net.. something his daughters pun tak baper nak tau!) and usually I ignore her. But this time, I practically shrieked in delight when I found some old songs I really love :) Ape lagik, curik le MP3 nye dari Abah hehe..

Tried to find it on imeem.com but only got this version of the song, currently on my playlist.. tak bes as the original tapi bleh la for you guys to listen to..

It Doesn't Matter Anymore by Linda Ronstadt

There you go and baby here am I
Well you left me here so I could sit and cry
Golly gee what have you done to me
Well I guess it doesn't matter anymore

Do you remember baby last September
How you held me tight each and every night
Oh baby how you drove me crazy
But I guess it doesn't matter anymore

There's no use in me a-crying
I've done everything now
I'm sick of trying
I've thrown away my nights
Wasted all my days over you

Now you go your way baby and I'll go mine
Now and forever till the end of time
I'll find somebody new and baby
We'll say we're through
And you won't matter anymore

There's no use in me a-crying
I've done everything now I'm sick of trying
I've thrown away my nights
Wasted all my days over you

Now you go your way baby and I'll go mine
Now and forever till the end of time
And I'll find somebody new and baby
We'll say we're through
And you won't matter anymore
No you won't matter anymore
You won't matter anymore

P/S Lets just say, around 5 years ago, I listened to this song again berulang² haha.. but thats a different story la kan :)

No comments: