Monday, June 15, 2009

Roti apekah itu?

Actually I'm a bit 'too bz' today. A few tasks yang tak siap² tapi kene bg siap jugak like helping Leong with the thesis checking ( I soooooooooooooo understand her now hahah..) yg tidak lah ku fahami ngape tak siap², then the Sedim Expedition module yg jugak tak siap² (ketua fasi nye sgt malas kah?) and the IBS report. Suda juling mateku ini..

Anyway, as in last week, I'm still craving for roti kirai so I had put it in my status then. Today, I had added just another word in front of last weeks status. "MASIH tingin makan roti kirai sama kari daging with extra kentang"

Then tadi while going through my YM friend list, I saw these status :D

Ami: Ayu, Penang Languang Class: kirai = jala

and

Bart: Roti sorai laaaaaa..

Hahaha.. couldn't resist putting those 'messages' up here hahah..

P/S Picture above is Googled.. NOT what I got. Lagipun itu kan kari ayam, I wan kari daging.. Still tatau nak cari mane wpun Bart dah hint pasar pagi kat Sunway ade jual yg sedap :) And the latest update on Bart's status

Ayu.. Meh saya belanja roti sorai..

No comments: