Sunday, October 22, 2023

30 Days Writing Challenge 2023 Day 22 - Write About Today

Today's topic seems like it wants me to slow down on the long and winding writings 😂

It's Sunday and on weekends we usually pick one day to spend time outside the house together. Yesterday was Spyder's monthly checkup and we didn't feel like going out after that so we chose today to do our Sundate 😁

Started with the Exboyfriend going out for breakfast with his schoolmates. One of them was in Penang so a few of them planned some breakfast meet up. I had planned to sleep in whilst he was out but I couldn't sleep wpun I was yawning a bit too much during Subuh 😅

He came back around 11am and we headed to Ikea just across the 2nd bridge. We had planned to go find a wedding gift for my cousin's upcoming kenduri but grabbing a bite there wouldn't hurt 😝

Spotted some chicken Wellington so I decided to try that. It was okay but I don't think I'm getting that again next time. The Exboyfriend suprised me when he chose some chicken Cajun salad.. And he finished each bean and leaf in his plate. Then told me his vege quota for the year has been filled up so he's not eating anymore vegetables for the rest of the year 🙄

Then as usual when ANYONE enters Ikea, the angan² begins 😂 There's always something you can imagine in the house here and there and like the famous tagline, "Berangan itu free" 😝

We got our gift.. And a few other things. I got a little something for a project I have and he bought something for his workspace. Gigih dia ukur so I told him in case too big for his workspace, give it to me je 😝 Skali muat la pulakkk kt workspace dia maka tk dpt laaa nk take it off his hands 😂

Then we went to try this new Chinese Muslim place there. Dulu masa the large family dinner Mummy threw for us lepas kawen dulu, among others, they chose this brinjal dish. Rupa mmg tk menarik tapi rasa diaaaaa 🤤🤤🤤 Finally found something resembling it here so tk payah la tunggu balik Sabah utk cari 😁 Cuba nasib jugak asking them kotttt la they have the oyster omelette (also first time mkn masa I met Exboyfriend's uncles and aunties kt Tuaran.. Rupa also buruk tp sedapppp 🤤🤤) tp tkde rezeki.

Pastu?

Pastu balik lahhh 😅

Hahah.. Nothing else to write about for today. We're home. Disambut ngiauan bising dari budak yg kene tinggal. Td masa dinner, layan Young Sheldon for a few episodes and now the Exboyfriend dok main game kt PS dia while I'm trying to think of nk tulis apaaaa la utk challenge arini sementara dok teman budak sekor ni sbb of all things, dia takut bunyi hujan 😂 Bising kemain klau hujan, nk kene pegang tgn dia baruuuu dia senyap 🙄

#30dayswritingchallenge

No comments: