Thursday, October 12, 2023

30 Days Writing Challenge 2023 Day 12 - Favourite TV Series

Do I really have to choose one? 😅


I only started watching tv again after I graduated. We didn't have tv at our home eversince I entered secondary school so any tv series then, I mmg tatau. The TV room at the hostel pun I had never entered until one day when I was bored. 


There was this girl in the tv room watching something so I decided to see what was on the tv. In a matter of minutes, I was hooked. 


It wasn't love at first sight though. In fact I thought it was gonna be about boring science stuff (that episode was full with all things chemical and I hate chemistry 😅) and labs (my FYP puuuunnnn I avoided labs. My MSc too.. My lab was out there in the open, NOT in room.


And that's how I fell in love with CSI 😁


I devoured all the spin offs too.. Miami.. New York. I hate all kinds of lab work but what they did was fascinating 😱 


Then of course came other series like Third Watch, NCIS and my favourite: Criminal Minds. Almost never missed an episode at all 😁


One day, the students were all hyping about Prison Break and you guessed it, I didn't miss that one too 😁 Though masuk season 3 kot, dh mcm slow skit sbb terasa merapu dh skit 😅


A suprise favourite (or let's say 'among my favorites') was this series called Grimm. I wasn't sure what it was about when I first watched it and the first episode seemed a bit slow to me, but it was interesting enough to keep me curious. It's not about the grim reaper we're used to but its about this cop who is a descendants from a long line of hunters for supernatural creatures who live among us. He had this ability to see these creature for who they are but not all are bad and some become his friends and allies. 


I'm not good at describing it but you should check it out, if you haven't already 😁


Speaking of supernatural creatures, of course I was one of millions who loved the Winchester Brothers in Supernatural. And like half of those millions, I stopped watching bila dia mula merepek sgt 😅 I still sometimes watch it but only the earlier seasons where is still made sense in its merepekness, if you understand what I mean. 


Comedy series pun ada jugak yg I follow long term like How I Met Your Mother which I think shouldn't be the title sbb misleading 😂 But I guess that's what makes people remember it. 


The Big Bang Theory pun bes jugak but since I only had normal channels dulu, I couldn't watch it much. Now? Netflix di hujung jari so me and the ExBoyfriend finished watching it balik dh aritu. It was our go to series untuk tengok sambil makan so we didn't waste much time choosing what to watch 😝


Now we just started on Young Sheldon pulak and I love trying to find easter eggs that connect both. Mcm yesterday kot, we saw this episode where Missy was finding asking Sheldon's opinion on a boyfriend for her doll and she told him that guys was Blossom's brother.. And we all know who Blossom grew up to be in TBBT kaaannn 😁


Ohhh.. Also not forgetting Brooklyn 99 (I had to look up the name sbb I just call it 99 😂). Ini Exboyfriend yg introduce and it was our sambil makan tv show before TBBT. Most memorable scene is of course the Tell Me Why scene 😂


I know for this post I was supposed to choose one but choosing only one is hard 😅 Cumanya if I had a gun to my head and was asked to choose only one tv series to watch for the rest of my life, I'd choose House. 


(Ehhh, tiber tringt, I also loved The Good Doctor) 


Why House? Sbb among all the long standing TV series that I love, House yg I tk pernah bosan wpun his department bertukar² orang dh. Well, aside from Criminal Minds la tp Criminal Minds is mostly gory, House is a complete package 😁


Masa Pojie suruh tgk mula² tu I wasn't sure if I was gonna like it sbb I never really liked Grey's Anatomy but it turned out that House is a totally different kind of show. Made me Google a lot of things lah jugak but entertaining yg amat too. I made him download the first and second season tp all the seasons afterwards, gigih ku cari 😁


So there. Here's my take on Favourite TV Series so please, pleaseeee laaa lain kali jangan bg tajuk favourite something² sbb I always suck at choosing one 😅 Hopefully tkde laaa topic Favourite Book or I'm quitting this challenge 😅


#30dayswritingchallenge

No comments: