Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bile BEE kawen ngan DRAGONFLY

I was on the rush to go to school this morning and whilst I was trying to shut the gate, something whizzed passed me. It was yellow and black and all at once I tried avoiding it as I only thought of the stinging bee and how it had hurt 24 '10' years ago.

During noon, I headed back home for a nap and a pleasant sight greeted me. Once again I saw a flash of yellow and black but I realized it wasn't a bee. This was what I saw..

Neat huh.. okay la, my phone's camera doesn't exactly take good pictures so I took another one that afternoon when once again I was greeted by this 'being' when coming home from school to get ready for iftar.

I'm not sure about you guys, but this is the first time I saw this type of insect. I'm sure if I Google, I'd find the exact name of it but for now, let me just call it "The product of a bee and dragonfly gone elope!"

No comments: