Thursday, June 01, 2006

Cik Puan Cahaya Biji-bijian

Haha.. THAT is the translation of 'Siti Nur Baizurah', as told by her to me 12 years ago. Her other name 'Sentot' has a different meaning altogether which I won't put here, but to those of you who HAVE an imagination, I guess you can envision what it means haha..

Sorry Baizurah, I meant that in an affectionate way.. trust me! :-)

I got this sms from her this morning, asking about me and telling me to check out her blog as she had written something she wanted me to see. Feeling a bit curious, I quickly opened her blog and found the entry (click here). I was dumbfounded for a while.. and yeah, I felt a bit sad too, but then again, I felt a small smile coming from the corner of my mouth as I read all her words for me..

You know Baizurah, like I said in an earlier entry, you and I ALWAYS pick up right back where we left it no matter how long we lose contact. You are one of my oldest and closest friends and when I think about it, I can't believe the last time we met was YEARS ago (REMEMBER: We've never met each other for a VERY long time now!). Yet, there are times I feel as if I meet you everyday (not to the point of getting sick of you la..).

Thank you, gal! I appreciate ALL the things you've said there, and I'm glad I still feel as if you're here with me.. as if we've never been apart :-)

And you know what Baizurah a.k.a Rabbit a.k.a Sentot.. I really miss you right now!!!

No comments: