Saturday, June 03, 2006

..and hence, the starting of anger!

Ok.. though its not the 'Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned' type of anger, at least I detect a tiny spark of it.

My mind has been so full of him this week, that I don't have time to think of anything else. I keep counting the days (Toroque: Hang JANGAN dok kira hari!) to the inevitable. I keep replaying conversations and encounters. I keep poring over everything that has happened, to try my best to find when it all went wrong. It seems like I can't think of anything else.

Then this morning, Mama called and asked me what time I'd be arriving. A bit confused, I asked her what she meant. Then she reminded me of Zura a.k.a Piqah wedding!

Ya Allah, cammana bleh terlupe ni?

I started blabbering about forgetting it and all, and was feeling quite ashamed of myself. Told Mama that I forgot about it so I didn't cancel my class and it was too late to back out right now. Our conversation was cut off by my antique battery and I stared at my phone for a long time after that!

Who in the world would be so stupid to forget the wedding of a childhood friend? Padahal Zura dah call, anta kad and remind Mama to remind me.. stupid fool --> Me la, not Zura or Mama! I am sooooooooooooo bangang tak tau nak cakap!

I mean, I've known Zura for more than 15 years. She was a friend of Bibbi, my neighbour cum best friend in standard 3 and her father opens a grocery shop which my family buys EVERYTHING from. Her father, Pak Cik Nan, sends groceries to our house at least once a week and he knows us by our nick names. She and I became schoolmates in form 1 and have been friends eversince. In fact, I even know her history with her now-husband as I was one of those witnesses at the starting of 'them'!

And now, I miss her wedding just because my mind was full of someone I've just known for a bit more than 8 years? Ayu memang a very bad friend!!!

Malunye kat Zura..

And marah kat diri sendiri..

Stupid.. stupid.. stupid..

Sorry Zura.. really, really sorry!

No comments: