Thursday, October 23, 2008

I want to sleep!!

Sgt ngantuk.. couldn't sleep last night! Actually, I DID sleep but I woke up around 2am and couldn't sleep after that.. tension tak?

I really wanted to write about yesterday's MAKAN DAY hehe.. but right now I keep seeing my bed at home. If it was up to me, this morning I would've slept in. Unfortunately, this week is the final week for the Geomatics class and the students have been 'on my back' since Monday. The earliest I get to go home would be at 6pm.. and to top it off, its been raining cats and dogs here in Nibong Tebal so usually my 6 o'clock turns into 7 o'clock. Thank God they have to submit everything today..

*ape tah nak cakap tadi?*

Haaaa.. If it was up to me, I would've slept in but since En Taib (the technician for the drawing room) has taken a weeks leave, he had left the drawing room key to Sham.. who then took a leave on Wednsday. Guess who was left with the key on Tuesday? And to a very 'stubborn' door too.. Gile leceh nak bukak, Sham had to give me a 'tutorial' on opening doors on Tuesday.. Buat malu je kang dia ingat kitorang nak harap technician sampai ke bukak pintu pun tak reti!

Ishh.. lari topik lagik. If it was up to me, I would've slept in but since I was in possesion of the wretched key, I had to come early to open the room for the students. I just came up from that room, answering their questions on the plotting and bla.. bla.. bla sambil² melayan boring with Zabidi just now. Told Zabidi to go back to his room as he should be there when the students submit their report+fieldbooks+plotting but bile takde kawan nak sembang, mule la ngantuk balik..

Come to think of it, I think I WILL go back in a few minutes.. giler tak tahan ngantuk nih..

Aci tak?

No comments: