Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hehe.. God is amusing me :)

Hmm.. since the previous entry doesn't spring out balloons and confetti, I thought I'd share a moment that made me smile yesterday, and made me realize that God cheers you up in all sorts of ways :)

Around a year or two ago, my junior Lie had given me this song he dubbed as 'lagu kak Ayu mesti akan suke'. It was a song from the movie Shrek and the first time I heard it, I thought it was too slow for my liking. But as I heard it again and again, I actually find it beautiful.. seriously! I love the music, the lyrics..

I've been trying to pin point on which Shrek movie this was from. I had re-watched the third and second installment but couldn't find the song. Then, last Friday, being a bit free than usual, I thought I'd watch the 1st and and voila! I found the exact moment this song was played on the movie.. and since I always replay all song I liked, I found myself listening to the song again the next day when I went to my class.

At that moment, I was stopping at the red light and this song was on my CD player. As I rested my head on my seat to dream of the song (Echewaaahhh!! Hahaha..), two butterflies flew in the front of my windscreen, making me smile a bit imagining those butterflies hearing the song too.. then, would you believe it or not, a gentle breeze blew some flowers right to my car! I sat up straight and laughed out loud while marvelling at how beautiful it was.. and at that time, I knew God was cheering me up, making me laugh the way He knows I would..

Artist: Jason Wade (Lifehouse)
Song: You Belong to Me

See the pyramids around the Nile
Watch the sun rise from the tropic isle
Just remember darling all the while
You belong to me

See the market place in old Algiers
Send me photographs and souvenirs
Just remember when a dream appears
You belong to me

And I'll be so alone without you
Maybe you'll be lonesome too

Fly the ocean in a silver plane
See the jungle when it's wet with rain
Just remember till you're home again
You belong to me

Oh I'll be so alone without you
Maybe you'll be lonesome too

Fly the ocean in a silver plane
See the jungle when it's wet with rain
Just remember till you're home again
You belong to me

No comments: