Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tag-a-long!


Hmm.. aritu when I did the entry on poem, dah perasan dah this tag in Mael's blog. At the end, on who he wants to tag, he wrote 'Any1 yg dh bace' but of course la I ignored it sbb he wasn't supposed to know I noticed the entry.. Upenye kak Yong terkantoi, cissss!!

Anyway, seeing Adi and Ana's name in the list, I knew it won't be long before my turn so sblm Adi n Ana siapkan diorg punye (I know diorg tak siap lagi heheh..) better I do mine and tag them jugak.. byk skit nama in my tag hahah..
Btw, kene buh gambo phone sendirik ek Mael (Adess, mane nak cari?) (Updated: Jumpe pun! hehe..) and yes, I DO notice this tag is dedicated to phones where mine is for my phone yg puas kene kutuk ngan Adi (as usual la, phone 2100 dulu pun asyik kene kutuk ngan Adi :p) n Mael aritu.. Ana je baik kan Ana kaaaaaaannn :)

1. What color is your phone?
- Manufacturer kate kaler dia name Powder Pink :D

2. Who's the first person who comes up under the letter M?
- Should be 'Mama' right? But 'Maddorf' beat her to it.. Sheesh, I knew I should've spelt his name 'Medof' jek..

3. Who's the last person you called?
- Dr Meor, last night mase dia tanye if I had sent in my travel claims *gulp* (Lum siap so pagi tadi kelam kabut dtg school awal utk siapkan)

4. Who was your last missed call from?
- Sharil.. coz he was cooking and suddenly realized his blender missing haha.. Haa, len kali bg lagi jiran² tetangge pinjam!

5. Who's the 2nd person who comes up under D?
- Dayah.. my roomate in 1st year

6. Who's speed dial 2?
- No speed dials for me

7. Who's the 3rd person who comes up under Z?
- Zakry a.k.a Pok Su ensem :)

8. Who was your last received call?
- Kak Shima who wanted to ask if we'd like her to treat us to a nite out tonite.. naaaaaaaaakkk!!

9. Who's speed dial number 4?
- Nope.. between this question and question num 6, NO ONE has magically appeared on my speed dial!

10. What is your background?
- My pet giraffe :)

11. How many text messages do u have?
- Adeh.. kene check ke? Dlm dah delete byk smlm while watching CSI, still have another 157!

12. Who's in ur speed dial ?
- Still no miracle has happened between this question and question num 9

13. What's the 5th message say in your inbox?
- From Remy: Ok cuunnn

14. Who's the 1st person who comes up under B?
- Baizurah a.k.a Sentot a.k.a Rabbit a.k.a Mummy Boyot heheh..

15. Who was your last text message from?
- Kak Yun - "Hmm, dua2 pun ensem. Tk kesah ler mane2.. Ayu drive ek, akak sponsor myk.."

16. Name every person you have text messages from:
- Huh? You're kidding, right? Huh, sib baik dah delete byk smlm.. Let's see, from the top (hope I won't repeat names): Kak Yun, Hasz, Sharil, Remy, Ramadhan, Helmi, Ikram, Mak Cik Roshadah, Baizurah, Izham, Dr Farhan, Iskandar, Long, Ajha, Bukhori, Dgon, Rusya, Zaza, kak Yun's hubby, Awa, Pojie, 0124634810, Hasrul HiTEG, Ina MPP, abg Fadzil, Adi, Lah, Azmil, Hazwan, Kak Ude Kuale, Ramlah, Mek Maggi, Leong, Neidi, kak Chah, Salimin, Toroque, Farah, Yati, kak Maria, Amer, Harun, Alem, Shahnaz, 0124122796, Ami, Lily, Ana, Ashraf Japan, Zakry, Pian, Yokies..

17. Have you seen the 101 Chuck Norris facts?
- The what?

18. Who's the 9th person on your missed calls?
- Hanif

19. What does the 3rd message in your Outbox say?
- Ni pun sib baik dah delete byk smlm- "Ohhh, Ayu mmg cuunnn! Hehe.. :p"

20. Who is the first name in your Phonebook?
- Aa 0123456789- Used to be 'Abah' but me being me always miss-sent sms to Abah's num hahah.. so I figered that if I put a non-existant num 1st, at least my sms would just fail to be sent!

Ok, now who do I wanna tag?
1. Sentot
2. Soraya
3. Ayeen
4. Pojie
5. Amer
6. Dzul
7. Un

No comments: