Saturday, January 12, 2008

Mari main tag lagi hehe..

Tagged by Ana in her Yahoo! blog tapi tak leh bukak Yahoo la Ana so buat kat sini je la ek :)

How's your life lately?
So and so.. there's the common up-and-down situation. Nothing to shout about

When was the last time you went out?
Last Monday, on New Years Eve wif my housemate and Dgon and her siblings. Gi Carrefour je pun sbb demam time tu. Tak larat nak jalan² byk sgt time tu, just wanted to buy some things for my trifle pudding and spend some time with Dgon.

What was the last movie you saw?
Uhh, thats a tough one. Ape ye? Budak Lapuk I think! Saw it wif my siblings on 2nd day of Aidilfitri.

The last place you went?
Just came back from KL yesterday.. jumpe Adi.. yeay! Ate banana splits in the middle of the night wif him, Ana and Mael.

Missing someone?
Hmm.. I guess so..

What made you smile today?
Ade orang janji nak wat his special chocolate cake.. yummy!

Are you scared to fall in love?
Hahaha.. funny as it might sound, I AM afraid!

Ever thought you were in love?
Definitely.. ade ke orang yg tak penah?

What is your status right now?
Single, (and baffling my firends with the fact that I'm) not looking!

Did you dream last night?
Yeah.. and a strange one. Sbbnye, before going to KL, I had to photocopy a few things but since we were in a hurry, I had left my grants progress report which I was supposed to finish at the shop. Then this morning, I dreamt that I went to the shop to take it and the shopowner told me this (very) new Awam staff had come with her fiance to take it for me. I've only talked with Fisya two times so I was like, 'Why she's so kind to go get it for me?'

What were you doing this morning at 7 am?
Wondering should I go for a jog, or should I just stay in bed heheh..

What were you doing this morning at 10 am?
Its not 10am yet!

Name a country you want to visit.
Switzerland. Abah's friend used to go there and bring back these amazing chocolates.. though I'm not sure those chocolate were made in switzerland itself or not, but trust me, those chocolates were the best!

Do you have a tattoo?
'You're on my heart just like a tatto'.. hehehe, nyanyi plak!

What was the last thing you ate?
Cucur udang pasa malam.. though I omitted the actual cucur udang and only took the crab roll and potatoes!

Last thing you drank?
Suprises of suprises (for those who know me close enough la), I drank PLAIN WATER this morning hehe..

Last text message received?
"Hehe..Ari ni nk bakor2 jek. Tak dan nk masak le puding ngn kek. Ngantok giler. Blk krg lah. Huhu" from Sharil

Do you have a nick name?
Yup.. I wrote an entry about a few of my nicknames--> here

Things you have to do everyday?
The usual stuff la like shower and all that.. but now I make sure I visit my Neopet everyday.. and drop by in my Facebook (Uhhh, I sense an idea for a new entry here) which I find very addictive haha..

Are you a type of person who easily gets hurt?
Duh!

The last thing you said to one of your girlfrends/boyfriends?
"Uik, tak stat lagi ke?" to Farah

Rate your day from 1 to 10.
5.775

Did anything exciting happen today?
Not yet, but later I'm gonna get my yummy chocolate cake *rubbing hands together* :p~

Type something that is on your mind?
I'm stupid!

How many things in your past do you regret?
Ughhh.. lots and lots. Cam Adi kate la, org gile je tak de nyesal ape²

Do you have a best friend?
Yeah.. and quite afew :)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Hahah, I'm 27 and I don't really know the answer to that question

Do you like your life?
Hmm..

Has one of your friends ever stabbed you in the back?
Don't wanna remember it, still hurts!

Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?
I think its spread out 50-50

Before sleep
Fluff up my pillow and try to push away all negative thoughts and memories that usually haunt all of us during this time of the day. Sheesh! Why can;t they leave us sleeping in peace?

So now I'm gonna tag (not that many of these people do it anyway)
Ayeen
Sentot
Soraya
Pojie
Yuhyi
Amer
Dzul
Un

No comments: