Friday, January 11, 2008

Exhausted..

Feeling kinda sleepy and tired today. I couldn't even get outta the bed this morning and the fact that Dr Farhan didn't follow us back here from KL yesterday made me feel even more comfy in my bed.

I only managed to force myself outta the bed at 11 hahah.. imagine that! Tu pun bcoz I just remembered that I had to pick up the progress report I left at the photocopy shop a couple of days ago before we went to KL. But then, that being it a Friday and knowing the lunch hour ends end 2.45pm made me delay my shower for a bit more longer while I lazed around in front of the tv..

A tak-sedar-diri kinda perangai if you ask me hahah..

You see, in the workshop yesterday, I suddenly realized one thing: WHAT THE HELL DID I GET MYSELF INTO?

Sheesh! I AM feeling a bit more stupid that I initially thought I was and I came outta the workshop even more blurry then before it.. yikes!!!!

The only thing on my mind right now is: Did I take the right decision when I decided to continue with my studies?

I'm seroiusly in doubt now :(

No comments: