Monday, May 22, 2006

My aura..

Your Aura is Blue

Your Personality: Your natural warmth and intuition nurtures those around you. You are accepting and always follow your heart.
You in Love: Relationships are your top priority, and this includes love. You are most happy when you are serious with someone.
Your Career: You need to help others in your job to feel satistifed. You would be a great nurse, psychologist, or counselor.

Haha.. ok, one look and my blog, and everyone'll go ,"OMG! Since when has she gone crazy over these blogthings?" I know.. I know, why is it that suddenly my blog is full of them? Lets just say, I've been too busy with my work (bz enough to pretend my thesis does not exist, yet not too busy to surf the net haha..!)

Anyway, lookey, I got another blue here. Yet, the description is way outta line, huh? Tak pe la no.. saje suke² je ni :-p~

No comments: