Sunday, August 21, 2011

4th Challenge ~ A Song That Makes You Sad

Hmm.. Today I was expecting a bit 'mendung'ness in my mood.. but somehow, I didn't! ~ ☺

Not that hari ni is like giler happy ke ape ke.. but more like indifferent. So I guess I have changed a lot, huh..

Still, I think this song is appropriate for what I had felt before.. and not only because of the date. So..

4th Challenge ~ A Song That Makes You Sad


I love this song.. though its kinda heartbreaking jugak kot hahah.. and I love Shania Twain, great singer! Good combination, I think =p

IM liked her too.. he had given me a few of her songs, but not this one. This one I found and liked on my own.. aci? Hahah..

Hmm.. how to describe eh.. I guess the obvious reason why I say this song makes me sad is because it somehow reflected what I felt. Yeahh, I know that they always say, "You can always find a song that suits what you're feeling!"

Well, this was mine..

Enjoy! ♥

It Only Hurts When I'm Breathing ~ Shania Twain

Hope life's been good to you since you've been gone
I'm doin' fine now, I've finally moved on
It's not so bad, I'm not that sad

I'm not surprised just how well I survived
I'm over the worst, and I feel so alive

I can't complain.. I'm free again

[Chorus:]
And it only hurts when I'm breathing
My heart only breaks when it's beating
My dreams only die when I'm dreaming
So, I hold my breath

To forget

Don't think I'm lyin' 'round cryin' at night
There's no need to worry, I'm really all right
I've never looked back--as a matter of fact

[Repeat Chorus]

It only hurts when I breathe

Mmm, no, I've never looked back--
as a matter fact

[Repeat Chorus]

Hurts when I'm breathing
Breaks when it's beating
Die when I'm dreaming
It only hurts when I breathe