Sunday, July 31, 2011

When I think of kak Shima and Ramadhan, I also think of..

..STEAMED FISH ala kak Shima!

My housemate kak Shima used to make this all the time, especially during the fasting month. Somehow, the last few weeks, I've been thinking of this haha.. boley?

Actually, I made this a few weeks ago but since I want ot perabis buang all the entry tertangguh, especially ones involving food (and right before Ramadhan hehe..)..

Anyway, its quite simple, what kak Shima would call campak² shj.. See!


Campak² je.. and using any vege you have in your fridge ☺ I used some green pepper, tomatoes and baby corn. And since I ♥ mushrooms, I had put a whole packet here too. Then only had to squeeze some lime on top and voila~

I actually did this during Izati's birthday on the 10th earlier this month aritu and since she wasn't here, I sent her the picture telling her its the thought of cooking for her that counts hehe.. jahat kan kak Yong dia?

And the taste?


Simply superb! Org tak makan sayur pun will eat all those vegetables up tau..

Mmm~mmm..

4 comments:

Di said...

yumm yumm !

Ayu Ikhwani said...

Hahaha.. Nadya, ni my ex-housemate nye specialty.. simple dish yg guarantee habis je org makan =) Sy ni bkn reti buat bende² gini hehe..

nur adha said...

amboi..pose2 gini nengok lauk ni...kecur air liur...

Ayu Ikhwani said...

Seb bek sy tau masak simple² je kan hehe.. klau takkkkkk