Wednesday, June 04, 2008

An old tag, retagged! <--ade ke perkataan ni?

I have this sense of deja vu when I first came upon Adi's blog entry in his Yahoo! blog (my Yahoo blog already sgt berabuk and cume di isi with recycled entries from this blog hahah..) Turns out, 'The 8 Random Facts" is a tag I already answered somewhere around August last year (Yes, I actually checked my archive to make sure!) so I was about to tell Adi that he already tagged me until I realized there were additional questions here..

Thought: What the heck.. I'm putting my work off anyway here (supposed to call the Botanical Garden's people but I dunno what to say yet.. and btw, I called En Din yesterday only to find his phone off. So much for wanting to do my job huh hahah <-- alasan! He smsed me at 2 o'clock in the morning.. the cheek of him! Cittt, good thing I wasn't asleep yet so he still had to answer my questions though.. and now I'm waiting for him to call and tell me about our guide tomorrow!) Anyway.. to Adi, this is my tag! :p Saye telah ditag oleh Adi. Hehe.. <--- copy paste dari Adi yang telah copy paste dari Mael hahah...


Eight Random Facts/habits About Yourself


  1. I'm back to where I was once.. sangat suke bersin pagi²! I'd already stopped doing this in the past few years after taking Gano and Garlic. But now its starting again.. and I don't have my supply of Gano and Garlic!

  2. Ticklish.. tolong jangan tickle saya. My siblings know of this and constantly use this to bully me.. ini adelah termasuklah Dgon and Pojie yang suke mengalahkan Ayu dengan care sebegini.. sungguh tak aci! Dan paling tak aci, when my students notice this and dengan beraninye cucuk pinggang Teacher Ayu everytime I lalu sebelah diorg.. ciss!

  3. I have this secret stash (or once was a secret stach la) that I don't want Dr Ina to see hahah..

  4. I'm starting to at least TRY to drink 8 glasses of water each day, in fact, I make sure I try to finish my 1.5l water container each day.. but its a problem when I have a small bladder. Tak minum byk dulu pun dah asyik nak gi toilet, so imagine me now! And am seriously considering on NOT drinking that much anymore! So much for healthy living, huh..

  5. My current books are now mostly chick lits.. *gasps* Seriously..

  6. *looking around guiltily* My.. my name is Nurikhwani Idayu and.. and.. and.. sob.. sob.. I'm a lazyholic boo-hooo.. I'm addicted to being lazy and putting off everything to the last minute!

  7. I haven't taken a panadol pill for 2 years now. And 5 years before that too! I took it two years ago after crying too much and having a serious headache, I was afraid I'd have a stroke.. though seriously, ade kene mengene ke nangis with stroke? Hahah.. it was when I knew about IM getting married, btw.. Know why? You ever get this email about how a panadol stays in your tummy even after 5 years from the day you consumed it? That email freaked me out haha..

  8. Though I pretend I hate tags, I actually love them hahah


9 Questions

1. What does true love mean to you?
Hahah.. I dunno! The usual 'love-me-no-matter-what-and-accept-me-for-who-I-am' I guess.. Tell you what, ask me in another 10 years, okay! :D

2. How do you know you're really in love?
Oh God! How am I supposed to answer? When you see that person everytime you think of your future maybe? And everytime you think of the things you're thankful for in your life.. and everytime you feel sad, you can't help smiling when you see an image that person in your mind :D

3. How many times in your life have you fallen in love?
Once.. maybe! To IM. Hahah.. I dunno, I think la I fell in love that time bcoz I was in pieces when he left. And funny to say that, eventhough I haven't thought of him for a while, he's been in my mind for the past few days jugak ni.. though don't get me wrong la, I'm not gonna do anything stupid!

4. Have you ever fallen out of true love because you were mad at the moment?
Hmm.. outta true love ek? Nope kot.. we were mad at each other and kinda like holding a contest to see who can make each other even more mad. But I still hoped it'd get better.. in fact, I was sure it would get better, thats why I was reduced to the 'taking-a-panadol' incident when I found out he was getting married.. and he couldn't even tell me that himself!

5. Do you feel love and physical attraction are the same thing?
Kate Adi, "Love is the curry... and physical attraction is the spices..." I dunno, I wasn't physically attracted to IM at all. In fact, it took 4 years of close friendship to make me fall for him.. so maybe to me, its not the same.. maybe similar, but not the exact copy of each other.

6. If your true love became ill or disfigured would you continue to love them the same way?
InsyaAllah. Its easier to say 'yes' when its not actually happening kan? We humans always think we are 'baik giler' la, but sometimes when it becomes a reality, you'd actually go the opposite way.. naudzubillah!

7. Should anyone else be able to tell you who to love or not love?
Nope.. but actually I always listen to people when they tell me this person is good or bad for me.. adeh! Tak dek pendirian hahah..

8. Do you believe people that ended up divorced were ever truly in love?
Yes.. I do eventhough I won't say ALL of them are that way! Only sometimes things change and no matter what you do, its not there anymore. Guess for these people, they're doing the best for each other and I believe that deep down inside, if they could do things differently, they definitely would do it..

9. Would you give up something you want for someone you love?
Like Ana said, we're girls! Being mushy and dreamy comes with the package :)

Tags: Hmm, the usual suspects.. need I say more! You know who you are.. though ade jugak la yg takkan buat, sbb tu malas nak type name.. nnt kecewe jek hehe.. but believe me, I won't make your life comfy if you don't do it hahah..

Eh chup.. utk Dgon yang tengah boring takdek keje, sile² jawab mende nih (this is exclusively for my entry in Yahoo! 360 blog sbb blog Dgon kat situ.. and yes, I'm pasting this thing in my Yahoo! blog too..

No comments: