Monday, September 03, 2007

'Bout Adi and "How do I" *updated*

*Updated*

To those I have tagged, please (ni bukan actually 'please' as in 'pretty please' but more like I'm forcing you guys to do it haha..) put in 8 random facts about you that you think not many people know hehe.. because I'm in the busy body mood to know about things about you guys that I previously didn't know..

For example, some of you have been asking why I didn't write about being a bookworm.. Since Ana had written that it was supposed to be unknown facts, I had to refrain from writing about my book fetish which all of you dear friends already know :)

Thats also the reason why I didn't write about being a chocoholic, as judging from the still much left-over chocolate from my convo that is still on my dining table, even my students know I'm crazy for chocolates. So being it a known fact, I was forbidden to wirte that down too.. :D

Alaaa.. c'mon la you guys.. humour me :p~

*******
Hahah.. I have a hampeh adik :)

Adi and Ana had tagged me as in the previous entry and to 'ngelat', I had pasted the same entry in two of my blogs (this blog and my Yahoo! 360 blog). Ye la, they told me I had to answer two times, aci le kirenye paste je kat due blog.. kire jawab 2 kali pe hehe..

Anyway, in my Yahoo! blog, Adi had actually put in a comment I can't help but share with you guys in this blog hehe..

akekek... you kene tag 2 kali... so x2... 16 random facts... so i nak tambah la yg tak cukop tu... hehehe...

1. kak yong suke buat mulot cam gamba bawah skali tu.. i perasan mase nak lukis your gamba mase kecik.. susah nak lukes... tak jadi... hehehe... (Hoho, mane de, tu mulut yg Tuhan bg :p.. I know someone with very sexy lips, but don't ask me who.. not telling! But serius, his mouth sangat cantik heheh <--Ape Ayu tgk ni??)


2. kak yong dulu teramat la garang... tapi nak maki hamun tak reti... balek2 "hoi!!!! bodoohh!!" tu je.. takde bakat... (tu kene gune bakat ke?)

3. kak yong kalau ngelabah suke giget jari... (Mane de.. erkk, ade ke?)

4. kak yong suke wat tangan kanan jari best dan tangan kiri wat peace... sambel ketok stereng...

5. kak yong suke nyanyi kuat2 dalam krete... tak kesah org kelileng... (No comment hahah..!)

6. kak yong ade zoo kat dalam kerete... (Cettt..)

7. kak yong nak belikan Wing of Redemption Spawn for me 5 Oktober ni... (Aik, nape I tatau pun I kene belikan mende alah ni for you???)

8. kak yong slalu menang peraduan surat khaba... kebanyakan CD dalam kereta die tu free.. hehehe... (Oiii, CD² tu banyak menang kat radio laaa :p)

Hahah.. fat chance la Adi! 5 October, I beli you sweet cukup.. pastu you gi men jauh²! :p

Hehe, THAT's my dear brother :)

P/S Hey, I DO buy my own CDs gak la.. bukan yg free je tau, Adi :p

*******

Tadi mlm tgk citer ConAir.. Hmm, its been a long time since I last watched this movie that I've even forgotten how the storiy goes hehe.. Still, I enjoyed it just as much as I enjoyed it once upon a time ago.

Anyway, one of the things that stick to you in this movie is the song. Waaahhh, I really love this song. In fact, I could listen to it again and again if I want to.

The first time I really enjoyed this song was duiring an English Camp at Tasik Chenderoh when I was in KMK. One night, as we were sitting in our groups, we were all asked to sing two songs. One was a malay song that we had to translate and another was an english song.

For the malay song, my group translated one of the hit songs by KRU during that time, Apa Saja (Hmm.. still like this song, but try as might, I can't remember the song that much and I've been trying eversince this morning haha..) but for the english song, my group chose this song. No marks in guessing whose group was a hit that night haha, but it was (yes, I realize that!! :p) mostly because of the popularity of the song that made the whole camp sing along with us.. thee hee..

"How Do I Live"
How do I get through one night without you
If I had to live without you
What kind of life would that be
Oh and I, I need you in my arms
Need you to hold
You're my world, my heart, my soul
If you ever leave
Baby, you would take away everything good in my life
Without you there'd be no sun in my sky
There would be no love in my life
There'd be no world left for me
And I, baby I don't know what I would do
I'd be lost if I lost you
If you ever leave
Baby, you would take away everything real in my life
And tell me now
How do I live without you
I want to know
How do I breathe without you
If you ever go
How do I ever, ever survive
How do I, how do I
Oh, how do I live
If you ever leave
Baby, you would take away everything
Need you with me
Baby, 'cause you know that you're everything good in my life
And tell me now
How do I live without you
I want to know
How do I breathe without you
If you ever go
How do I ever, ever survive
How do I, how do I
Oh, how do I live
How do I live
Without you baby


How Do I Live Lyrics

No comments: