Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Fire drill and 'Lelaki ini' (?)

Hohoh.. last night was a pure example of langkah kiri for me..

You see, its been a long time since I last went to the hostel. However, yesterday I was feeling a bit 'nostalgic' and I guess I just needed a friend. Then remembering that Farah had text me earlier about sending her to the airport this morning so I thought I'd just hop off to the hostel for a while.

When I arrived at the hostel, I noticed a few guards around but knowing that they usually come to check in the hostel at night (it was nearly midnight then), I just smiled at them and went to find Huda's room.. though deep inside me, a long forgotten instinct was screaming to me hahah..

When I had found Huda's room, I just went in and me, Huda, Farah and Midah went on talking and laughing. Huda was just mentioning about how exhausted I looked when we heard in the near distance (from the boys' block I think) a familiar sound.. the alarm!

Sheesh! Then I remembered the guards and just as I was mentioning it to the girls, the alarm for that block was suddenly screaming.. of all days!!!! Why did they pick they day I decided to drop in the campus???!!?!

We had to run and queue up near block 4.. and just my luck, I had an icky frog (make that TWO.. though i'm not sure if its actually the same frog!) jump around me.. uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Then the guards along with kak Yun (though I hid from her hahah..) gave their usual you-guys-are-never-serious lecture and all that. It was nearly 3am, I think, before they let us go..

God! Kut and Yana laughed at me when they saw me and Farah queuing up with the rest (Farah was staying in Huda's room.. I was the most 'unlucky' one haha..)

Next time, I'm gonna hafta check with kak Yun if she wants to do another fire drill..

*******

Two days ago, while talking with Farah and abg Fadzil in the post graduate room, I received a file from Fared. It was a song he had apparently forwarded to most of us. Since I was in the midst of talking, I just accepted the file without a second glance. However, abg Fadzil had actually looked at the title of the song and he was smiling while saying he liked that particular song.

It was then that I looked at the title of the file "Lelaki Ini" and instantly I said..

Ayu: Ape tajuk lagu ni.. macam marah je..

Abg Fadzil: Apa hang cakap ni.. tu bukan lagu marah la..

Ayu: Ye la.. tajuk dia cam "Ish.. laki ni laaaa" *with a certain tone to it*

Abg Fadzil: Hahah, hang punya nada salah tu..

Ayu: Abih tu, camne?

Abg Fadzil: Hang dengaq la dulu..

So, I listened to it. My first reaction: typical Anuar Zain song.. no offense, I like his songs. He has a great voice for those kinda songs.. but I didn't see anything special in it..

Abg Fadzil: Hang tau, kawan abg Fadzil ramai kata teringin ada org nyanyi lagu ni kat depa..

Ayu: Ye ke?

Abg Fadzil: Betul! Pagi tadi pun kat radio, Nana cakap benda yang sama..

Ayu: Bes ke lirik dia?

Abg Fadzil: Hang google la *this is actually his favourite expression to me whenever I ask anything to him*

So here it is :)

Lelaki Ini - Anuar Zain

Kasih, kenanganku
Ingatkah saat saat dulu
Kasih, apakah dirimu
Merasakan semua itu

Ke mana pun langkahku pergi
Ku masih melihat bayanganmu cintaku
Dan kemana pun arah anginku berlari
Hati ini masih kau miliki

Lelaki ini yang selalu mencintamu
Selalu, tanpa ragu
Lelaki ini yang selalu memuja
Hanya dirimu
Yang bertakhta dalam sanubariku
Sanubari ku
Aku yang mencintakan mu
Hanya dirimu…

Karena cintaku, tak berbatas waktu
Karena cintaku, tak mengenal jenuh hatimu
Hatimu…

Huhhhh.. jiwang siuuuttt!!! Heheh.. no wonder la :)

Abg Fadzil: Amacam Ayu, bes tak?

Ayu: Bes² *grinning*

Abg Fadzil: Abg Fadzil nyanyi kat kak Nor bleh tak? Dia cayaq tak?

Ayu&Farah: *pretends to be nauseous*

Hohoh.. cayaq².. tapi kan abg Fadzil, nak jugak orang nyanyi lagu ni kat sayaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Ahahahaah.. :p~

No comments: