Friday, February 09, 2007

Whats with me?


These past few days have seen me not in the mood for anything. I dunno why, but I can't seem to find anything to make me wanna wake up early and get ready.. I'd wake up for my prayers then go back to slumberland as if there's where I really belong..

Eversince Sunday, I've been feeling this way..

Sunday morning: Woke up at 12.30pm (not exactly morning ehh..) after a night with Dgon and Helmi hehe..

Monday: Woke up at 2.30.. I had actually woken up at 8.30 with a severe headache. SMSed Dr Meor telling him I couldn't come in the morning but I'd try to come in the afternoon. Luckily he called and told me to rest.. haaa, dah dapat green light, ape lagi.. I was dead to the world until 2.30pm *gulp*

Tuesday: Woke at 12.30pm and had to force myself to go take a bath.. the whole day was a blur, just sitting on the couch doing NOTHING!

Wednesday: Didn't sleep the whole night as I having my usual insomnia and I watched 5 cds back to back. Slept only after Subuh prayers and woke up at 1.30pm.

Thursday: Had forced myself to go to sleep early, 12.30am the night before to make sure I'd wake up early. Alas, didn't things didn't work as planned. I woke up at 12.30pm

Today: Managed to force myself to not oversleep again. Had to practically drag myself to the bathroom and arrived at the school at 10.05am.. an accomplishment if you ask me haha..

Still, I'm not in the mood for anything. Not good.. not good at all :(

Remember a time, not so long ago when I always managed to come to school anyway. My days always started with an enjoyable breakfast that I always look forward too, thus helps me to wake up haha.. Then there'd be the 'ditch-the-thesis-while-layan-gem' thingey I always do when I arrive at school. There's the playing hide-and seek or peek-a-boo with my supervisor. And usually at the end of the day, there'd be the I-wish-I-was-already-finished headache I'd have haha.. through it all, I enjoyed it though, even if it meant running away at the slightest sight of my supervisor.. though I also kept dreaming of the time I'd finally be rid of this hide-and-seek thingey, as well as the slaving of the thesis writing..

Right now, I miss all those.. I thought I'd enjoy the idleness, but its no fun when there's nothing to look forward too.. even the unpleasant encounters with my supervisor once upon a time ago. Now he's confused why I don't run away from him anymore haha..

Like right now, i'm supposed to be working with Dr Razip but the equipment he ordered has yet to arrived, thus, the I'm-BORED feeling engulfing me..

*sigh*

When am I gonna get a real job? So at least I could force myself to wake up early again. Maybe I just need a new routine.. running away from my new boss aka Dr Razip is no fun when there's nothing he could ask me about..

Or maybe I'm just plain sick of this place.. huh? I've got so much negative vibes about this place nowadays, I wonder how did I EVER enjoy it..

*Ayu merepek lagi...*

No comments: