Friday, December 15, 2006


This is a picture I 'unearthed' in Ayeen's blog.

*Hehe.. sowi Ayeen, kak Yong curik jap! :) Bukak blog Ayeen aritu, nak gelak plak tengok gambo ni*

There's me right there in blue, with my hair all over the place. Initially my hair was in a nice half-ponytail (don't ask me, I dunno what you really call that kinda ponytail!) but hey, I was 5 at that time so I didn't actually have time to check on the state of my hair every half an hour. I wasn't really ready for the camera though, thats why my face is like that (lousy exucse haha..!). I loved that skirt and sweater though, one of my favourites when we were small.

Behind me is Iwan, a year younger than me, also not ready for the camera, I presume! Iwan always played with his clothes like that, as if it was big for him hehe.. In front of Iwan, wearing an identical sweater as he, is Adi who is a year younger than Iwan. They always wore identical clothes and I only got identical clothes with them for unisex clothes. For example this Lady Bird stripped t-shirt and shorts suit where mine was pink, Iwan's was red and Adi's was grey.

Anyway, beside Adi is Izuddin *ye ke Ayeen? Kak Yong dah tak kenal sangat dah..* (same age as Adi, I think!), Uncle Ali Yeon's son who ran away from MCKK when he was in form one just two days after enrolling hehe.. both boys were playing this Thomas the Choo-choo Train (Wait!! That doesn't sound right..) or whatever the name was. Alaaah, it was a kinda famous cartoon when we were smaller.

And last but not least, the ONLY one cute and ready for the camera is Ayeen :D Notice how glossy her hair is compared to my bird's nest hair haha.. Ayeen is the same age as Adi and when we came back to Malaysia, we used to go to the same primary school, until Uncle Rusli took his family to Sungai Petani.. then we didn't get in touch for a long time.

However, around 2 years ago (ye ke, Ayeen?), I got a suprise when Ayeen added me to her Friendster or something like that.. and I'm glad! Through the net, it seems as if nothing has changed, kan Ayeen? Tapi tatau la klau jumpe nanti cemmane ek hehe..

Ayeen graduated from UTM 2 years ago (?) and is now working in Intel. Still hanging on in there la kot ye, Ayeen? I love reading her blog though she doesn't really update that much now eh, Ayeen! Still, she seems like she's still the same girl I knew dulu.. :)

For Ayeen, your Prison Break CDs ade kat umah la.. Season 1 ade sumer, season 2 lum lengkap lagi. Nanti la when I go back to Penang, kite try jumpe.. ni asyik tak jadi je hehe.. either you balik SP or kak Yong yang tak balik Penang.. btw, how's your Neopet? :D

Lagi satu, I've been listening to the song you sent me around 2 weeks ago everyday now.. Sampai my junior Ramlah kate, klau Christina could talk through the MP3 track, mesti dia marah sebab penat nyanyi haha.. tapi serius la, sedih lagu ni kan.. diorg pun mintak lagu ni :D Rugi USM dah restrict a few sites, klau tak leh cari vc ke from You Tube and embed kat sini kan :)

Anyway, here are the lyrics :) Enjoy..!

Christina Aguilera Hurt

Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face
You told me how proud you were, but I walked away
If only I knew what I know today
Ooh, ooh

I would hold you in my arms
I would take the pain away
Thank you for all you've done
Forgive all your mistakes
There's nothing I wouldn't do
To hear your voice again
Sometimes I wanna call you
But I know you won't be there

Ohh I'm sorry for blaming you
For everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself by hurting you

Some days I feel broke inside but I won't admit
Sometimes I just wanna hide 'cause it's you I miss
And it's so hard to say goodbye
When it comes to this, oooh

Would you tell me I was wrong?
Would you help me understand?
Are you looking down upon me?
Are you proud of who I am?

There's nothing I wouldn't do
To have just one more chance
To look into your eyes
And see you looking back

Ohh I'm sorry for blaming you
For everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself, ohh

If I had just one more day
I would tell you how much that I've missed you
Since you've been away
Ooh, it's dangerous
It's so out of line
To try and turn back time

I'm sorry for blaming you
For everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself by hurting you

No comments: