Sunday, December 18, 2005

Masters Disaster Pt 3

PANIC ALERT!!!! PANIC ATTACK!!!

Help!

Really..

I need help!

Its been a few days and I haven't done anything for my thesis. I've come to the point of having a strong urge of throwing up whenever I think of my dissertation. I feel sick to the pit of my stomach whenever I see the School of Civil Engineering looming in front of my face every morning as I drive through the campus and I hate waking up in the morning.. knowing that I have this 'writing up' to tend to!

Yesterday was the worst. I came to the point of gasping for breath as I sat in front of the pc. My hand were shaking I was overcome by this iresistable feeling of wanting to cry and scream at the same time.. God, I've never felt this way before!

Even the thought of MBC didn't help. In fact, today I feel sick of him too! Too much bumping into him these past few days have made me wonder: What was I thinking? I guess this ends my short term crush for now..

Today, I still feel shaky.. but as Erwan and Keon told me to take it easy, I've made up my mind NOT to even peek at my thesis for today and to tell you the truth, I'm starting to feel a bit calm.. a bit je la..

But in the meantime..

Inhale..

Exhale..

Inhale..

Exhale..

No comments: