Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ayeen's tag.. suda postpone lame dah

Ayeen's tag.. thought of doing it yesterday tp since yesterday was hari marah, tak jadik nak buat.. But here it is, today.. sok buat Dzul punye plak. Not sure the entry on jejalan aritu nak buat ke tak ntah..

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
Right now ke ye? Hmm.. I'm not sure, doesn't seem like there's anything with neon signs saying, "Hey! We're important to you!!" in my head right now.. atau maybe my mind ni sudah blunt skit akibat mule berpuase semule hari ni heheh..

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
Nasik ayam ganja at Pasar Ramadhan Bandar Baharu :)

3) Where do you wish to get married?
Huik.. haha! Soklan ni pun ade ke Ayeen? Mane ye? Either Penang where I was born and live or Kuala Kangsar, my real hometown :)

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
Serius tak paham soklan la Ayeen.. permanently owned?!?

5) Are you in love?
Jawab 'No comment' ala² celebrities aci tak?

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Aiyak.. restaurant? Dinner?! Actually for the past months byk dinner at home je.. My dapur suda berasap semula heheh.. but lemme think.. Hmm, rasenye at Secret Recipe Bandar Sunway ngan kak Shima 2-3 months back for iftar mase tengah lari dari exhousemate hehe..

7) Name the latest book that you bought?
The Way We Were by Paul apetah name dia.. butler for Princess Diana. Which reminds me, Choong, saya tak bayar lagi you punye duit for this book hehe..

8) What is your full name?
Nurikhwani Idayu bt Zainal Abidin

9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
I love them both.. and can't really state preferance here. Sensitive issue haha..

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
Hmm.. this is hard! Some people might say Rasullullah.. but agak malu nak jumpa dia bile diri sangat jahil camni.. But among his sahabat, I'd like to meet Umar AlKhattab coz he's a southpaw too.. :)

11) Christina or Britney?
Hahah.. ni cam gaduh la plak. I really liked Britney's first album, bubblegum-like songs gitu. But Christina's 'mature' songs are great!

12) Do you do your own laundry?
Yup la.. I'm wondering of the purpose of this question.. w'pun Ayu is a self proclaimed pemalas, baju tetap di basuh sendirik tau.. :p

13) The most exciting place you want to go?
Going local, I'd like to go to Sabah and Sarawak :)

14) Hugs or kisses?
Tu la Ayeen, I agree with you.. what kind of questions are these. But to me, hugs will do!

15) 8 things I am passionate about
(Passionate to me is something you gile-gile-gile-gile-gile punye suke so I'm not sure what to put down here)
1. Books of course
2. Bracelets.. simple, chunky, mahal, murah, glittery, plastic.. sumer suke!
3. Di mane ade makanan sedap, di situ ade Ayu hehe..
4. Beli greeting cards haha.. I usually stock up on birthday cards whenever I find cards I'd like and sometimes I'd spend hours just choosing cards that are nice and meaningful.. thats why my friends almost always get cards on their birthday ke ape ke because I have so many in hand.. and why some people who forget my birthday somehow always ask me whenever I don't send any cards to them.. ceh!!
5. Baking.. seriously! Give me an oven and I'd do lots with it :) Wpun tidak lah Ayu ni pandai masak, but anything to do with baking, I'd at least try once!
6. Harry Potter.. wpun zaman tu dah berlalu! Seriously, even hunted for (n addition to the 7 books) Quidditch Through The Years (which I have, yeay!!) and the other Harry Potter book pasal beasts tu (Tak ingt tajuk and tak jumpe.. :( ) But I have the Maurader's (cam salah eja je..) Map jugak :p
7. Teaching... ughh, bunyik cam poyo jek..
8. -tadek idea-

16) 8 things I say too often
i. Mengong!
ii. Bongok! <-- Current fav word!
iii. Ok <--Last week my students kept score on how many times I said 'ok' in class
iv. Hmm.. boley laa..
v. Betul.. Betul.. betul.. Rase cam Epin (kakak baru Upin and Ipin)
vi. Erkk..
vii. Hey!!!
viii. Huh?! <-- The reason org kate Ayu blur

17) 8 books I've read recently
Mostl I reread my old books je skrg as I haven't got time to go buy new books yet..
i. The Way We Were
ii. The Kite Runner
iii. Summer's Child (Buku kak Yun yang tak pulang² lagi..)
iv. Dear John
v. The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants
vi. The Sleeping Doll
vii. A Cup of Comfort Classic Edition
viii. For One More Day

18) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
Lebih dari 8 ni.. camne? But currently Gone by Kelly Clarkson is on 'repeat' in my car. Bes ooo, form her 1st album I think..

19) 8 things I learned last year
i. Don't trust people too much. Sometimes, they're just using you.. then when you get mad, they pretend to be hurt just to make you feel guilty.. but 10 minutes later, they're back to their own tricks!
ii. Sometimes when you want to make a good first impression and try to be nice, it back-fires (As the prob we have with the I**nians here.. *sigh*)
iii. When hurt/mad, don't go running to the first person you see and spill it out the way you want it to sound. You might say something that would hurt other people AND that you can't take back because of your stupid ego.
iv. When there are two sides of a story, listen to both.. and don't just go with the first version you heard!
v. Do not do tomorrow, what you can do today.. yeah yeah! Its an old lesson.. and still I haven't learnt it yet hehe.. I keep having close calls which is quite bad. Takkan nak kene tersepit betul² baru nak learn the lesson Ayu oiiiii..
vi. Listen.. but sometimes, people need to hear you talk too so they won't have to listen to their own demons. Give them time to do that, then listen!
vii. Even the most quiet person has something to say.. and I've learnt, its usually something special :)
viii. Something I know, but which I hope to be reminded everyday: No matter what, everyone is special in his/her own way :) Thank you to the person who reminds me of that fact :) :) :)

20) Tag 8 people
i. Adi, Ana and Mael
ii. Sentot
iii. Dr Ina
iv. Dr Dzul
v. Amer
vi. Pojie
vii. Jida
viii. Nomi (jgn buat tak nampak ye Nomiiii..)

No comments: