Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm bored

Haha.. like I said, I'm bored!

Its not that I've got nothing to do, I've got tons to do but I'm still bored! Still waiting for my hard cover thesis binding.. though thats supposed to good news eyh? Then my 'boss' told me to take a few days off while waiting for the equipment to arrive.. arrggh, mane tak boring!!

Know what I did? Haha.. went out to do these blogthingeys hehehe.. So here they are :)



Your Power Color Is Blue



Relationships and feelngs are the most important things to you.

You are empathetic and accepting - and good at avoiding conflict.

If someone close to you is in pain, it makes you hurt as well.

You try to heal the ones you love with your kind and open heart.






Your Aura is Blue

Your Personality: Your natural warmth and intuition nurtures those around you. You are accepting and always follow your heart.
You in Love: Relationships are your top priority, and this includes love. You are most happy when you are serious with someone.
Your Career: You need to help others in your job to feel satistifed. You would be a great nurse, psychologist, or counselor.

What Color Is Your Aura?


Haha.. I'm a great nurse huh? Psychologist, huh? Counselor? Macam keje orang baik² je hehe.. Whatever! But I DO like the colour blue so, ok la.. my aura is also blue.. NOT blue in the 'blue' way ok? I'm too pure for that haha.. But then again, 'good at avoiding conflict'? Hmm.. no comment..

Lets see the next one..


Your Scent is Rose
Delicate, feminine, and soft. Your personality is fresh and understated

What Scent Are You?


Wahahah.. 'Delicate, soft and feminine'? Anyone who knows me.. no wait! Let me rephrase that. EVERYONE who knows me are probably laughing their heads off.. I wish la! when I was little, I was always wishing I could be more feminie, but as I grew up, I get more clumsy everyday.. *sigh*

Bile la gaknye leh tengok the more feminine Ayu ye?


Your True Love Is a Cancer

Why you'll love a Cancer:

Cancer's loyal and sincere heart makes your own sensitive heart melt.
Caring and devoted, a Cancer will take the lead in pursuing you - and not give up!

Why a Cancer will love you:

You're laid back enough to deal with Cancer's little mood swings and freak-outs.
A fellow homebody, you know how make Cancer comfortable and at home with you.



Hehe.. was having fun trying THIS out! Waaa.. Cancer ek? "Loyal and sincere heart makes my own sensitive heart melt" <-- wow! "Caring and devoted.. take the lead and not give up" <-- *daydreaming now*! So to all single available guys born at the end of May to early June, I hereby call upon all of you hahah..



You Need to Grow Up a Little

You're definitely not a kid anymore, though sometimes it's hard to tell.
Your life is somewhat adult, but chances are, you aren't really satisfied with it.
Whether this means getting a better job or dumping a loser boyfriend...
It's definitely time for you to start living a fully adult life.


Aiseh! Hit me right on the face there.. yeah! Tak bagitau pun dah tau.. I HAVE TO GROW UP!!! Heheh..



You Are Spring!

Hopeful
Playful
Sweet
Fresh
Airy



Yeay!! I'm spring.. my favourite season of the year :) :) :) A season that symbolizes a new beginning after the great winter has passed. Full of flowers bursting with colours, fresh air, blue skies, yellow duckies bobbing in the pond, birds chirping loudly..

Opssss.. my 'boss' is calling me.. gtg!

No comments: