Friday, March 30, 2012

When the heart talks..


I didn't realize how much I've missed you until this week.. ='(

I managed to ignore the fact that you forgot my birthday this year. I managed to convince myself that I didn't care and that it wasn't important.. and that I manage to let slip outta my mind that I've lost something I've had for the past few years.

And then I found myself suddenly in tears as I went to class the other day. Try as I might, I couldn't stop them BUT I managed to tell myself, I'm just a sad and pathetic person generally.. and THAT effected me the whole time, making my students think I was not well and down with a fever..

Next, I catch myself jumping everytime the phone rings..

Today, I found myself wearing one of the baju kurungs you gave me. Telling myself I'm only wearing it coz it, well, Friday.. and coz I like the colour!

And to think that I'm not even talking about IM this time..

No comments: