Monday, December 24, 2007

Sedikit bosan..

Hmm.. nape la school kosong la plak arini? There's only me and Choong. Ooohh, the holiday blues makes things quiet around here.. Hmm..

Anyway, I recently checked my gmail account (which I really seldom check.. if the account could talk, I'm sure it'll tell me to make it feel a bit more useful than as the address for my PhD Comic feeds) and found an email from Aznor along with an attached MP3 file and lyrics. Feeling a bit confused, I scrolled down to read and smiled when I realized what it was.

A few weeks ago, I had gone blog-hopping (also an activity that I seldom do now especially during the, as Remy would put it, 'proses pemprofessoran') and had noticed these lyrics in her blog. Since the lyrics seemed so familiar, I had asked her about it and voila! Now I remember..

You see, me and Adi always laughed at Izati when she was obsessed with the Tomok-guy whom almost all adolescent girls wanted to marry light years ago. She pretended that she wasn't crazy bout him but her older sister and brother knew better and we would laugh at her whenever she tried her best not to look so excited whenever that Tomok-guy was on tv. However, her dear sister here is quite a hypocrite hahah..

And so, here I ashamedly admit that once upon a time ago in a far, far way land, I was crazy for the Backstreet Boys!

I must've bought all their albums (except their first, surprisingly!) right up until my final undergraduate year. The last album bought was Black & Blue or something to that effect.. and YES! I memorized ALL their songs heheh..

No wonder that song in Aznor blog seemed familiar heheh.. its one of the more memorable songs that I'm sure Un would also identify as she and Cik Wa were my allies in the BSB Mania (with Un being the leader heheh..)

And to Aznor: Thanx for reminding me how I was also a glaze-eyed I'll-support-you-to-the-end superfan of boy bands hehehe.. :p

How Did I Fall In Love With You


Remember when, we never needed each other
The best of friends like
Sister and Brother
We understood, we'd never be,
Alone

Those days are gone, and I want you so much
The night is long and I need your touch
Don't know what to say
I never meant to feel this way
Don't want to be
Alone tonight

chorus:
What can I do, to make mine
Falling so hard so fast this time
What did I say, what did you do?
How did I fall in love with you?

I hear your voice
And I start to tremble
Brings back the child that, I resemble
I cannot pretend, that we can still be friends
Don't want to be,
Alone tonight

chorus:
can I do, to make you mine
Falling so hard so fast this time
What did I say, what did you do?
How did I fall in love with you?

Bridge:
Oh I want to say this right
And it has to be tonight
Just need you to know, oh yeah
I don't want to live this life
I don't want to say goodbye
With you I wanna spend
The rest of my life

chorus:
What can I do, to make you mine
Falling so hard so fast this
did I say, what did you do?
How did I fall in love with you?
What can I do, to make you mine
Falling so hard so fast this time
Everything's changed, we never knew
How did I fall, in love, with you?

No comments: