Wednesday, October 02, 2013

9th Challenge ~ A Song That You Can Dance To

Am guilty for leaving this challenge hanging like it doesn't matter. Hahah, ok, it doesn't really matter in a life and death kinda way, but it helps to keep me writing, kan? =D

Anyway, back to the 9th challenge (and 21 more to go.. banyaknye!!). A song I can dance to.. hmmm, not really a dancing kinda girl. Not even in the privacy of home.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok, thats a lie. Sometimes la kot I DO do it but only SOMETIMES coz I know its hideous =D

But this song does kinda make you wanna at least sway your hips or something. Catchy! Thats what I'll call it.. and one of my favourites while growing up. Seriously, those with parents living in the 60s-70s, sape yang tak suke lagu ni? =) =) =) It even has this ability of making me smile just when I wanna frown.. I love it THAT much!

This is also one of those songs that have rendered me red-faced when I realize the person in the next car is smiling amusedly at me singing along with this song *ouch*

So here I present you one of my favourite, tak-pernah-get-bored-of-it song!

Day 09 ~ A song that you can dance to



Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes) ~ Edison Lighthouse

She ain't got no money
Her clothes are kinda funny
Her hair is kinda wild and free
Oh, but Love grows where my Rosemary goes
And nobody knows like me

She talks kinda lazy
And people say she's crazy
And her life's a mystery
Oh, but Love grows where my Rosemary goes
And nobody knows like me

There's something about her hand holding mine
It's a feeling that's fine
And I just gotta say
She's really got a magical spell
And it's working so well
That I can't get away

I'm a lucky fella
And I've just got to tell her
That I love her endlessly
Because love grows where my Rosemary goes
And nobody knows like me

There's something about her hand holding mine
It's a feeling that's fine
And I just gotta say
She's really got a magical spell
And it's working so well
That I can't get away

I'm a lucky fella
[And] I've just got to tell her
That I love her endlessly

Because love grows where my Rosemary goes
And nobody knows like me
Love Grows where my Rosemary goes 
And nobody knows like me...

Fadeout:
It keeps growing every place she's been
And nobody knows like me

If you've met her, you'll never forget her
And nobody knows like me

La la la- believe it when you've seen it
Nobody knows like me

2 comments:

gempaksher said...

1st time dengar lagu ni. Best juga layan dengar lagu ni.. tersenyum-senyum haa dngar lagu ni. joget sikittt~ hahaha

Ayu Ikhwani said...

=)

Sy rase lagu ni sweet.. sbb laki ni acknowledge kekurangan perempuan tu tp dia ngaku yg tu yg buat dia suke.. klau ade org nyanyi lagu ni kat sy, sy nak ajak dia kawen.. opppsss~~