Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Random musings..



"..On my knees, I'll ask, last chance for one last dance, 'cause with you, I'd withstand all of hell to hold your hand.. I'd give it all, I'd give for us, give anything but I won't give up, 'cause you know, you know, you knoooow.."


Haha.. just as I was coming to school just now, I had switched on the radio lah as usual and this song was on air.. ape lagi, its one of my favourite songs hehe.. Nway, if Izati was with me, mesti lawan nyanyi ngan dia :D Nice song..

Anyway, there are lots of things I'd wanna talk about but not here kot.. life has a way of giving you little surprises every now and then and as the mere 'hamba Allah', we just have to bear it all la kot, I guess. Its just a bit funny, how something so simple and fun could turn out to be so complicated and in a way, regretful la kot.. Complicating simple matters, huh? Well, thats life, I guess..

*I'm not making sense, am I? Hahah..*

Anyway, I'd love to write about my first trip to Langkawi, but only time would tell if I'd like writing bout it.. somehow, something's missing.. We'll see, if I could just put my finger to it, I might just write about it..

Btw, last night I was reading one of my Stephen King books and I came across this. Just thought it was a good idea to share it with you guys..

The most important things are the hardest things to say. They are the things you get ashamed of, because word diminish them-words shrink things that seem limitless when they were in your head to no more than living size when they're brought out. But its more than that, isn't it? The most important things lie to close to wherever your secret heart is buried, like landmarks to a treasure your enemies would love to steal away. And you may make revelations that cost you dearly only to have people look at you in a funny way, not understanding what you've said at all, or why you thought it was so important that you almost cried while you were saying it. That's the worst, I think. When the secret stays locked within, not for the want of a teller but for the want of an understanding ear..

Beautiful, ain't it?

-------


Anyway, back from Langkawi, Ajha wanted to go catch the Pirates.. well, that WAS the initial plan but in the last minute, we went to see Shrek. Had a good laugh, I love ALL Shrek movies.. but somehow, there was a bit of sorrow inside me. Couldn't stop a few tears that sorta forced itself out.. *sigh* Wonder when I'd get over it?

Still, I DID enjoy myself coz the movie was great though.. short! I mean, one hour and a half only and I heard Pirates was around three hours.

Anyway, looky at what I got hahah.. Ajha banjer kak Ayu dia :)

Thanx Ajha :) :) :)

-------

Death is not the greatest loss in life, the greatest loss is what dies inside of us while we live..


I got this quote from Bart's YM status. Aduhai Bart, awat sume org sedey ni? Don't be like that.. nanti saya lagi sedey :'(

I guess, there's a point in life where you realize a lot of things have actually died inside of you. Childhood innocence is one of them, where you always knew a heartache could be cured with a trip to McDs or a simple ice-cream cone. No wonder most people wish they were still children, huh?

And still, sometimes, what you see are the things that have died inside the people around us. Things that once made them unique and special are suddenly torn away by an invisible force you didn't know was hovering around. Unsurprisingly and unfortunately, it hurts you too, doesn't it?

-------


I feel it's an interesting human condition to look at, because I myself have never been able to understand how, sometimes, something as beautiful as Love can threaten to end something else that's just as beautiful - Friendship.

-quoted: Yasmin Ahmad-

-------
Something's wrong with me. I dunno if its due to being tense or stressed out or whatever it is they say in the books but my period came early, could you believe it?, around 10 DAYS?!? I mean, one or two days, I can understand.. but NOT TEN! I mean, c'mon..

I know I should see a doctor but I guess for a while, I'm just gonna accept the 'stressed out' excuse for this early period.. at least its not late, huh? Hahaha.. now that'll freak out Mama and Abah hahaha.. Heck, it'll freak even ME out!!!
Evil, huh?
-------
Hey! Nearly forgot to add. I've been 'clearing' out this borrowed pc, copying important (read: MP3s, tv series haha.. and, oh yeah, my thesis heheh!) and I found this not-quite-old-but-still-old song that I suddenly find as a quite nice song. I'm gonna find the lyrics first ok before I share it with you guys ;)

No comments: