Friday, September 16, 2022

Gardens By The Bay Pt 2 ~ Flower Dome

Since Anuar is currently having an online meeting (11:30pm local time 😒), decided to continue with another entry. This time about the Flower Dome, the second place we went to at the Gardens By The Bay.

This was the entrance..

Currently they are having this Mexican theme so I guess this was the reason for this decoration. If I didn't know, I would've thought it was for Deepavali since the colours are vibrant enough to pass for it. Eye catching sight, indeed.

Of course I'll need to share this too.. 

Us.. Again! 😝

The Flower Dome was divided into a few themed gardens. I'm sorry to say that I don't remember them all but it was a really great effort in trying to show gardens from all over the world here.


One of the first paths we chose

Anuar trying to take a pic of his Giraffe Man and the giraffes at the back there

The whole garden is, as it's name, under a dome which I assume functions as a sort of greenhouse for all these plant. I didn't take a pic from outside when we were on our way here or I could share how the whole thing looks like (including the dome for the Cloud Forest) but I have a pic of the edge of the dome from inside..

Since they were having this Mexican theme, we managed to capture a few photos for the decoration for it.




They named it the Mexican hanging garden thought we're still not sure hanging tang mana?!?! 😅 All those pics are from 4 different angles of the said hanging garden.

Then there was this..


It was like a two-headed serpent with some info in between about the different tribes and such. I DID take a video but as you can guess, didn't transfer it to this laptop yet 😅

No comments: