Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Quick Update 2022

Image: Google, of course

Gosh! It's been, what, 2 years since I last opened my blog? 😅

I don't even know where to start but what's for sure: I'm typing wayyyy more slower than I used to haha.. If I wasn't stuck in the hotel and bored enough to check old websites, I might have just let another 2 years to pass before I start writing again.

So what's new with me?

For a start, I'm married now. And yes, to the one I had talked about a few entries back. Might or might not deserve and entry of it's own, depending on how rajin I'm gonna be in the next few days before we head back to Penang.

Right now I'm in Singapore following my husband here since his company sent him for a bit of outstation work for almost 3 weeks. Nearing the end of it though. I brought my laptop along in case I got bored. Also bought along 7 books (only half through ONE though, making me endure eye rolls from my husband haha..) and my planner (in case I'm rajin enough to update things).

I keep myself busy with the tv during the day while forcing myself to finish at least one book and at night if he isn't too busy, we go out. Not too far though, just around the hotel and enough to discover Fair Price is equivalent to our Giant 😝

I also just discovered we have emojis now in Blogger 😱😱😱 Something I'll definitely overuse just like in my other social media 😂😂😂

Well, I think that's enough update to revive this blog for now. I was actually in the middle of a movie but since my attention span is quite bad right now, I just had to stop for a while.

Hope the next few days would help me retrieve my inner writer again! 😁

No comments: