Wednesday, January 19, 2005

The first try

What does Blog mean? Until yesterday, I really had no idea (ok.. ok.. the truth is, I still don't know what it means tho' a rough idea is forming in my dusty head) I've heard a lot about it by friends who have their own blogs but, somehow, all that uproar has never really stirred up my interest to try it out.. well, I don't really have much to rant about nor do I have certain interests that would interest other people.. aside form books (Oooooo.. I lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve books) but I know, if you don't like reading, books are one of the things farthest from your mind.. only a special selection of us are really crazy for books so I'd better stop talking 'bout books, lest someone starts snoring..

So, what should I talk about..? Hey, I don't know, I'm still new to this..

A good 15 minutes have past since I last typed the last dot up there above.. now, this is scary.. I used to like writing (errr, or in this sense, typing).. any given topic could be elaborated into long compositions.. now its like I have this writer's block.. I can't think of anything..

Now, I'm starting to think that this is not such a great idea after all.. and for this, I should blame my sis here, Lily for showing me her first entry for her blog.. though I wasn't interested all this while, (eventhough I've visited a lot of my friends blogs), her invitation to read he first entry somehow woke up the all-awhile-sleeping engineer's curiosity that has been embedded in me when I first came to USM (and was put to sleep once I finished my studies.. AND I really do need it so right now to complete my Masters degree coz I DON'T WANT TO STAY HERE ANOTHER YEAR!!!) Thats what provoked me to try this one out but.. I'm starting to regret it now especially after realizing my story telling skills are missing..

Better stop.. and better start searching for that missing passion I once had.. and to think that once I depended on those skills for my own survival.. :( I think I've got a lot of cleaning up to do in my dusty head that full with cobwebs and nonsense that I could live without..

No comments: